Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Start to Conversions A-Z

I have done some previous work on a couple of outfits for clothing conversion. Upon doing these I ran out of space to add modes so I am now on a Major Role here to fix up and recompile the mods from A-Z (Not including the posing mods as they seem to cause issues when recompiled, and I am afraid to risk it again). I recently did some work on ANB's Micro Bikinis. I myself have a preference for a more classical cut but I don't dislike thongs either and since it is an A Mod I'd figure I'd start my mods there. I would post a link for the conversion but I have to first see permissions though I will gladly post it on this blog (by request). I will not just toss mods up unless it is requested.

Notice the hips on this character? This is what I prefer a real body not that twig stuff. I personally find it difficult to play the game with the original body posted Below ↓
I just find this type of body very unflattering.  So I find mods to be very helpful in helping me get into the game. I actually saw a Video a while back on youtube which featured a different body type then the one I am using known as the DMRA (Double Melons Round Ass). They have several version out but I believe the original was made by SpeedBuster AKA A-Type 2. I used to use this body ↓
This Body is probably one of the most popular bodies people use, along with the HGEC body. This body is very nice an represents a nice round curvy figure. The same creator (I think) has been around making several kinds of mods and many of them use different bodies he made one outfit that I feel in love with and it was the Suicup 2 body. I actually learned some basic blender just to make the body as my main body I use. Though little did I know that after 300+ Mods I have to re convert everything to that body type now ><.  Below is the Sui Cup Body I am using on Tara(Model)


Here you'll notice that the boobs and upper body are more or less the same size but as you keep staring you will see that the waist on the Suicup 2 body are much wider, I would show ass comparisons but I am lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment