Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sui Cup 2 Updated!

OK So today I am releasing a more close to complete version of the Sui Cup 2 body. What I did was added the skeleton I used so people can avoid having the clipping issues mentioend in the last one. I also did a little adding of textures. I like the hairy texture for the girls and newhalfs so what I did is included those with the package. Also keep in mind that these are glossed textures therefore you might want to get GlossMax and lower the glossiness on them. Mainly doing it by taking the texture Copies (The _n ones) and use those as the main as I kept the originals in case some are not into sexy oily skin.Also textures were included to avoid issues of skin compatibility issues mentioned with my other releases.






Sui Cup V4

Enjoy and goodnight

*Plays oblivion until facedesk's*




No comments:

Post a Comment