Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Trying to force a Miracle


So after watching videos on youtube I found that not many tend to do what I am looking for. I did find on. 

I found this video to have a nice use of what I am trying to do. Note how the edges of the shirt are separated from the shirt itself and are also thicker yet still connected to the shirt.  This is what I want to learn. But my she went just way too fast for me. Then she used alot of Jargon which is always a big no no when teaching others things. Now I will take some of the blame for maybe not searching her entire page but realistically with that and college I need to make time to do what I love (Modding). But regardless of which the work I mentioned the other day. It did not go GREAT but, it went and I guess that's important I did self learn a boot leg version of that technique.



Not at all the best of work, but this pretty much still me in the learning curve. It looks nothing like what I wanted it too. But I will keep this project and check back on it from time to time. I think the next task ahead when I continue this is to make the front of the skirt have the same height has the back Yes that would be a vast improvement, but for now uneven works.

No comments:

Post a Comment