Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Big Project # 2

So today I went into the next set, it is funny because I am not even playing the game let alone putting it on the characters until completion. ATM there is no ESP, But that will come soon. I am debating if I want to to include shoes and boots as I do not recall if the original came with shoes or boots or even the other DMRA's for that matter. I mean I can probably learn to make my own. I actually did pull off a pair of un shown shoes but they were not completed to a level I am happy with.



To be honest the more I use this BDM mod the more I debate if I will use it for the other body work. I must stay focused on one thing at a time tough now that I can make clothing fir the body closer then I used to 2 months ago I might consider it. I think the huger breasts might be appropriate for it. I will try to look into an old mod that I did a while back and post it for the other body type.



The Sui Cup is looking nice as well. I have it so far 2 outfits are complete.  I must press on and keep going in with this while the momentum is strong. I cannot wait to have each body replaced with Sui Cups and stuff. It will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment