Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Starting the "Big Project"

So I finally managed to make some time to play alittle (Thank goodness). I have played around and did a little work on this conversion job I have accepted. While I do have a strict policy about conversions and what I will convert after long deliberation I have decided that I will do some conversions on the SuiCup BDM Body as well. Though of course Suicup SDM (the smaller yet big enough boobs) are my main. Fans of BDM need not worry, I will be converting alot of armor to the BDM and I will probably release it on Nexus (MAYBE) I did also fix the BDM as well and am debating if I should upload it onto the nexus website. Just not sure if I am fully ready to try to post there. IDK just not sure though I might give in and give it a one time shot. Anyway I put a bit of time into this. The BDM does NOT have BB and I will not be putting the time to make it (atm)  The Sui cup SDM will have BB and I will keep that for all the clothing unless otherwise considered / specifically asked. My main is still the SDM (the name I adopted in conjunction to BDM since they are technically both sui cup). Here are the Pictures.

 TBH it took me a little time to agree on the BDM, specifically because if it is not the body that I focus my work on it will take too much of my time out of me doing my mods. (Not that I am the originator of the Sui Cup SpeedBuster is. He is totally my favorite but I will not gush over his work (for now) because I am sure there is enough of that as it is from me x-X.  Back on topic, I used to use BDM way back but I did not like how it was cut (sorry lazy to make a screen shot of it) but it was NOT mod friendly. So what I did is made a few adjustments and cut it a bit more smoothly. It should be more mod friendly. Maybe I will post it on Nexus if the need arises/ requests for release come. It is not my focus body once again so Only expect the in game armor converted unless specifically requested. It Came out better. I hate to get cocky cause I cannot stand arrogance, but I will happily confess that the first time I played with this body it was extreamly sloppy cause my own limitations.

This one is the my favorite body. I will probably always play with Sui Cup. This body is the one that I will pretty much convert everything too eventually. I love doing conversions because the more I do the more I realize that more and more clothing are already converted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment