Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Helpful users LL/ Test Panties

So After a grueling 8 hours of homework I was finally able to get back to some modding. I have a VERY big conversion project ahead of me so it will be interesting to see how that works out. But at this time I am basically still working on some ground work mods. I must say I really like the Lovers Lab community, this guy name Gerra6 is EXTREAMLY helpful and he releases many many plug in's too which make blender more "userfriendly"  Heck in some sense alot of what I want to do would not be done if he was not there. He takes time to answer any questions people have. It really helps cause I have asked many questions and did not know where to go with them.Luckily as fore mentioend I made well really FORCED time time play with my panties. I was unsure how people do them and tbh I do not think my way is right either. But I messed around a bit and this is what I pulled up.



They are not perfect and not EXACTLY what I dreamed they would be but then I still suck at blender X_X. Still it is better then the other stuff I have tired. It seems that a few different ways to make clothing. I have developed my own which now that I am kind of getting a little better understanding of blender I might use the way I did with the first pair of full backs that I attempted. I can think of 4 methods off the top of my head. If I can master 3 I will be happy. But for now this will do.
I also feel comfortable adding textures too but I am still only known to use pre existing textures though at first I was going to do something cosplay like with these but I decided I needed panties. I think if I FORCE myself not to love Colourwheels silk panties so much I can make my own.











Of course these are test and temporary, They are nothing as good as what I was useing before. I find that ColourWheels and Speedbuster tend to make really good panty like items. It is funny cause mod wise I can relate to their work they both have a very high quality of work. Something that HAS to be respected. I especially like Speedbusters stlyes (hence why I use his body) he makes variants to his mods. Which is nice cause it allows to have multiple styles while wearing one. But back to my work above is what the final product will be though  (tentatively) it would be lower cut and also the back will be a little bit more showage (Pull in towards ass). Though me personally like it if I ever want to release it I will make it a little more Skimpy so no one gets on me calling them Granny panties (oh how I hate that term). I used some texture I can't remember the name it was based off of though I kind of scrumaged through my folder and picked something white. Also I was playing with a few settings in blender and accidentally stumbled upon some transparency of sorts. If I cut it in a fix a few issues I may release it as the SuiCup v5. This kind of also showed me that I might be able to make a quick pair of panty hose too. I love how oblivion has "extra" layers that we can use. It seems the new thing in games these days are to give you less layers / options when it comes to clothing (not that the skyrim modders did not find a way around it).  Let's just hope I can go in with a full head of steam soon so I can really pull in some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment