Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

Outfit Extra color / Mod Info

Today, I was playing around a tad bit more with the outfit, I made a little bracelet (it was about the 3rd one I made) I had a couple of "tryouts" that I did not really like so much so they were scrapped and potentially stashed for future mods. For now I just focused on making the colors for the next texture. What I made out was the Pink Version of the outfit, I think it looks kind of cute.












I like the look of the outfit in Pink, I still need to come up with a name for it before I put it out for Alpha release, The release might be sooner then expected I am also considering making this outfit in 3-4 colors. I was debating on 6 colors originally, but I do not want to make my mods in too many colors. I think White,Black, Skyblue, Pink (Magenta) is sufficient enough. I do think Red and Navy Blue too but that might just be a bit overkill. I will save multiple colors for the bikini releases.

Also small not for the female mods though this goes without saying. All my outfits will provide the users with options. I plan to make all my skirts capable with swapping out the panties for those who use my other mod and body type, this allows for versatility and people can go nude or even another pair of panties. This is mainly because everyone has a preference and some may not like the pair of panties with the skirt I make so they may want to use the Stringy Wingy Bikini instead of the say Classy Full Backs or Visa Versa. This is why my skirts are tails. So you can have the option for that. I will also try my best to keep tops and bottoms fairly compatible though in some cases (especially with armor) it might not be as planned. But it is something I will try my best to work around.

Also a small note to everyone who checks back for my works.
Thank you for your support, it keeps me trying even when I do a bad mod :).
-HS.

No comments:

Post a Comment