Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Character PhotoShoot for females (Big Hunk O Pics)


Finally I decided to do a photoshoot for the females. Sorry that I have not. This character was actually made using female features at first so I found it would only be logical to provide some screenshots of her here.
I am still debating on if I should make 2 different characters for the Female and Transsexual blogs like an official model of sorts (ofc Sumiko is always a prime choice for both ;))

When I made her I had so much trouble choosing which hair to use.
I love hair mods xD. I want more too!!




















































She also looked great upon completion so I could not resist posting some pics on Everyone's Character thread On Lovers Lab, here are the pics I posted and I decided wth why not post them here.



















BTW I realized that my hands are not what they need to be and today I finally decided to take the measures needed to fix it. Sadly I did not find any hand textures, if anyone knows any that they use that are more smooth and feminine looking do let me know by inboxing me on Lovers Lab. It would be greatly appreciated.

Small Announcement
Also I am debating on making a Thumbler but I am not entirely sure which will be JUST to dump some screenshots for the public. I will warn if I do that some pictures seen there may not be mods that are publicly available as many will be random stuffs that happen when playing or just screenshots I personally like :).



No comments:

Post a Comment