Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

My First Full Custom Original Outfit

So I am still messing around with the Powa of Blender. I must say today I had been banging out some work. I managed to 2 pieces more for those panties seen not too long ago. This took a LONG time Mainly the bra. I've worked on the bra for 2 days. It is not 100% perfect but it is not so bad and the good thing is that all of the parts bounce together. I originally had an issue with the alpha lighting? I am lazy to get a screen shot, but it made the upper and lower body look almost fake.



 I just love looking at that Sui cup ass. It is something I cannot get enough of xD.






 I love how it came out, if I had any issues with it is I would need to work on making it NOT be a tail and still show. It is another thing that is simple yet I need to learn. Also note that the bra and stocking texture alignment is not what I have planned for official release but just something that will have to work for now while I start at her ass as she walks for several hours on end ^_^. But yes the panties are 90% where I want them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment