Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Undergarmets

As much as I love the nudeness of a body mod, I actually tend to go for or convert panties on to the characters. I had 2 kinds 1 for females and one for the other gender.
One of the reasons I made a Posting on the lovers lab website asking for help is because I am tried of my things looking like this...



  
Now don't get me wrong I am happy with my work but I kind of wanted to do something more close to ANB's Micro bikini. I wanted to have the edges be separate and noticeable as well as have like a string that connects front and back. I also wanted to make it hold the pussy better,  like some of other modders work where the bikini practically sucks into the pussy X_X. This was my unclothed/undergarmet lower body. But I grew tired of it and said screw it I will use Colourwheels panties from his HolyKnight set (love those panties)



I really am hopping I can learn to make a pair of panties close to this. I think if I do I will be very much complete then I can upload some of my Concept arts to here. I will not do it ofc until I can make it no point to show teasers of things that will never be done.  I am highly wanting a video tutorial for these things (specifically panties and females) as shorts are easy to make because you can almost avoid curvature and other body features. Once I see a video explaining these thing I can practice from what is seen. This is how I learned 90% of what I know when it comes to modding.

Hopefully a few months from now I will be releasing clothing mods to those who share the same style as me. I kind of prefer full backs to thongs >< I get scolded on this matter often but I feel if I'd see a women in a thong she might as well be naked it is more better then seeing glimpses.

Quick note: I know my other character uses this hair style, I am so in love with it.  Also I love a chick with an Axe, I use mostly blunt weps , yet I cannot seem to finish the game. I keep either downloading more mods or keeping wanting to make a new character. I am slowly getting better at making cute faces the first character I will upload one day to show the face. BTW This is the imperial Race used in these pictures, though the ears are changed but kept the face and did some oilage ( I guess it is my costume race without needed to make new items) Races are another thing I have planned though once I get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment