Translate

Monday, September 17, 2012

More Conversion.

So today I did a bad thing, I did some modding when I had some homework to do, but this is OK because this week is a little bit of a stressful week, so I kind of wanted to take a little bit off of my plate for a few. I have been dabbling with Skyrim a little bit as well but I quickly realized that maybe that is not the game for me.

Now I start on letter C, today's goal was simple, choose color for ANB bikini and then swap it over for the Mane 6 colors. Though the top is also easy since DMRA and Suicups boobs are almost 100% the same size with the exception of Sui cup having a wider abdomen. I managed to do this for the females rather quickly. I still wonder if I should keep training with the book, as much as I grow bored of making mountains and things like that I feel that maybe I should simply start clothing mods but I am STILL yet to figure out how those texture things works (let alone make a GND and Icon) Though I think the Icon will be simple as it is just a picture format but I will let some lessons come naturally.

Here is what was accomplished today.





No comments:

Post a Comment