Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Futa and Transsexual mods

Hello everyone sorry for m slowness in modding as of late (trust me it impacts me more). Last year in college so I have been doing much much work trying to get that going well (as well as keeping up my grade) a while back I noticed an interest in Futa/Transsexual mods. I actually have been doing a few of my sui cup conversions for such a body, as I do not use men (Ever). I like to do mods for female mostly but I am not afraid to use other and do something different. I have noticed a major lack of transsexual/futa mods and many request (I even had a couple messages asking me to convert them).

Now on that point, I have made a new blog (that is for futa/transsexual mods ONLY) I must stress that I play and mod games for fun and not for drama. So if you are a homophobe or even make judgments one people who are not against that kind of thing I encourage you to stick ONLY to this blog and ignore when I plug my other blog. I also recommend if transsexuals and futa's are not for you please do not click...

Thank you





My Futa/Transsexual blog 

PS: This blog (female) will always be my main but not everyone can stand to see the "Other" gender so I will keep my training and female conversions here but all transsexual related mods (and some minor updates) will be posted onto the other site. PLEASE remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment