Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Female Tanga Panty Set

Progress of the work is on the bottom of the page so note that once all items on the bottom are crossed out I will be ready for pre beta release ;) 

The Female Tanga Panty Set is a set that was NOT supposed to be. A while back I was making plans to do panty set body replacers for those who want a little less nudity. I was doing the Tanga cut for the Other gender and Classic cut for the female. I made both sets SPECIFICALLY for those bodies. But after a little testing and wanting certain things I decided to go an use both for both. Right now I am working on one of 2 mods surrounding those sets. Both will be for both genders. But the issue is it is easier to add on the females work from then from the Other body because all you do is add the extra part and mold to that. When doing the other way around it can be hard. Even the tanga's are a bit sloppy but work as intended for the most part. The sloppiness is most noticeable when looking at the meshed model Blender. It can sometimes get sloppy when reverting so I need to make sure I stick to if it will be just one gender or the other.



 These are the first 3 shots. This is of the Panties themselves and the bra.  The panties and the bra are most closest to completion but still much work to do.
  For the Bra all they need is a possible adjustment towards the shoulder before the neck bone. There is a little push over (For the female one)


 Everything looks OK, but I made stocking (myself) again for the 2nd time but decided to go for something a wee more complicated this time. It did have it's issues :(.
 With the Stockings I have 2 major issues. One which can be seen here. The stockings have a little purple light coming from them in certain lightings making the mod unreleasable at this time.

 The Reinforced toe also shares the same issue. Not so noticeable black and leapard variants. I will try to get a better picture on the Other body posting of this,  The Shoes are also custom made. But even they have minor issues but an issue that might still be workable if I can theme it right.

Another fix from initial creation of this set is the Lack of the Seam! For what ever reason my blender is rebellious and I have to often recut and recombine and remove doubles from upper and lower bodies though it is mainly the lower. When you do the upper on the Sui Cup chest for some reason the boobs get an unsightly shadow. Very Undesirable.




Ring Tanga Panty Female by happysparkle

Here is a video of the BB and BBB in Action.
Over all this mod is not ready for public because of the issues mentioned earlier.
I will get on fixing it in time. Though I may have to figure out how to work my time for this and a possible Christmas Set.

Also the Classy Bottoms will be factored in in a future mod. I will try 3 releases. Initial Release will be these with the "Silk" textures that I made. This was experiment Textures. Another will be using the ANB Micro Bikini Textures (maybe no transparency but we will see).
The last will be newer custom textures (mainly for the Classy Set).

Fixes I need to do before Alpha
1) Remake the mod on Construction set.
2) Rename the Clothing and the File Names to Ring.
3) Fix the minor clipping when standing still.
4) Fix the bra strap towards the Collar bone.
5) Figure out the issue with the Pink Lighting in Various backgrounds.
6) Learn to make Image files for the Icons (I think I have an Idea as I did accidentally but it did not show in the Construction set)
7) Decide if I will fix the heavy looking material of the shoes.
8) Make adjustments to the heal Caps of the shoes.
9) Make GND Models For Shoes and Stockings and Panties
10) Test to make sure the boofs are not causing the lighting issues with my mod.
11) Spend an hour or so on different Variants. 

Wish me luck.
Also those who I contact on LL (Female Fans) Keep your eyes on your inbox for broken previews in the near future. I will be having those who seem most interested in my work to alpha test it!

Thanks
-HS


4) The Bra issue is such a minor issue that it might not be worth the time to fix and redo ALL colors again,
5) The Lighting issue is now fixed. What it is is that certain boofs (Mainly on the stockings) Cause the issue. I am sure there is more too it since the classic panties stockings caused no such issues. 
9) It is the same issue. I will not test to see if it is only the stockings or specific boofs.   
1) Mod has been remade in construction set.
2) I decided to just make a whole new folder since Classy set is the back bone of a future mod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment