Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Boots

Yesterday I continued the work on the Santa Boots. I had some trouble with them over all too. One of the things I had to deal with were these dim verticies. After trying all kinds of strange things to make it brighter I got frustrated and just pressed W and clicked Flip Normals by chance and it worked! I can't believe it took me so long to do that!


This Set is a little rushed sadly so I could not improve on them. I want to make the boots more creative. But I will save the hooker boots for another mod set. Also I do not want them to be too much like other mods. Today's plan is to work on the Arms.



So far we have hat and boots. The boots themselves have a little too much clipping in the knee area, when using pose mods and when jumping. It is something I really want to fix but I also want to keep the look of the boots. I actually make the Boots on the BTRA body then I will weight them to the Sui Cup on Release, that way it will be easier to fix up. For the most part the BTRA body and SuiCUp share features just the BTRA waist is a tad bit smaller and the hips are a bit wider. Also the legs are thicker. I also fixed the Santa hat. Now the hat looks better and I thickened the wool to make it more compatible for users of bigger hairs and smaller ones too. Of course as seen here there is some clipage in the hair but remember I am not going to focus on the Biggest of hairs, but instead a perfect balance. 

I am debating on doing a small poll that will close VERY soon. I am going to do Arms today but I will be also doing panties. Now do to time constraints I might release my scrapped thong panty mod that I first did way way back when I first started modding. Maybe add some Christmasy design to them then release. But I am not sure, I mean I am no judge but I feel fuller panties would be more appropriate for the outfit I am doing.  If anything I will consider anyone who takes the time to post about it either here or message me on Lovers Lab on their choice of Panties.


All you have to do is Click Here -->http://www.loverslab.com/User-happysparkles--73628<-- p="p">Send me a private message and say which one you prefer. The time span for this is pretty much after my next post (sometime today) and I will tally up how many said a certain style. Other wise I will manually choose. Keep in mind there are variants to these styles ofc. For instance a thong does not have to be EXACTLY straitened (I personally prefer to use the V shape on my mods)

Anyway Back to work I am going to try to make something cute with the arms.
Next year when I am a better modder I will make an even better Christmas set :D

No comments:

Post a Comment