Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

HappySparkles Christmas 2012 Release

OK, here it is. Thank you all for your patience. This is the official beta release of the HappySparkles Sui Cup Santa outfit AKA Christmas 2012.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the quality of mod this is. I think I could have done better had I been better prepared. The mod none the less is nice but simpler then I originally planed. Because of this I will go in and continue to work on this mod and some how will make an even BETTER one next year (Permitting I get better). This is my first official Self made mod, so I am a bit nervous of the reception it will get but I will gut it up and post it ><. I was even convinced to do Nexus X_x (we'll see how that goes). Here are some screenshots.

The mod itself is located in imperial city and is in a box (X) marks the spot on the map.






So with that being said I officially welcome you all to my first mod.
It may not be the best but I hope in the future this is the one that is remembered to set my self a start.
Links:
Download ↓
Download Me!

Nexus Link:
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43125/

Lovers Lab Link:
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14548


Updates: This mod WILL be updated but it will only be released on my blog.
I WILL make this mod better even if I have to do a Christmas in July kind of thing X_X.

No comments:

Post a Comment