Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa's Gloves

So I finished another piece of the Santa outfit. I pretty much have most of what I need. What I am going to work on today is the Top. What I originally was going to do was add the outfit as a top and bottom but I think I am going to do a throw over and make the top just upper body that goes down to the lower body.  With that it will solve the panty issue someone, but of course if I released more lowered body mods it would be better. I will release this together with the transsexual ANB. ANB will not be available via nexus because I have posted this set a zillion times. But anyway I will also use the first pair of thongs I ever made (They came out decent too for someone who did not know what they are doing) Next year I will make sure I am more prepared for Christmas modding.  Because this will look a little rushed. Thanks to finals it cannot be helped sadly.




This is where things will be "fun" this is the part where I have to make the two separate. The female body will be the base and I will extend and use Gerra6's Lattice System, it makes conversions easy. Just need to play around with a few variables and kaboom you got a nice fit. ;).

So with that being said it's seems it is time for me to get to work *cries* I must finish this in a few days. I might want to add a neck collar too. This is something I am/was saving for next year but I will do this year. Though I might again next year as well. Next year I have a little more creative and better outfit(s) planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment