Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa is almost set

The Santa set is almost complete! I spent the whole time from my last post to bang out the Top for the Santa Outfit. I want to expand on it, but I might just keep it simple for now and do it only for blog readers. I am not sure it will be PERFECT by Christmas since the hands have a little gap that is noticeable when looked up VERY closely but not a bit issue. It also has clipping but I will fix that like ASAP just being lazy. But that will be fixed RIGHT away.  Now the other issue is the clippage in the boots. I feel the hand issue is going to take at most 5-10 minutes. The boots I think I have a solution for them so I will have to incorporate it. Now the Kicker. The Panties, many notice that in the screen the character has panties, I even got all festive and made Candy Cane Panty texture. Sadly I will not be including that, instead it will be a simple red and white thong. I am doing this because I plan to use those panties in the future. Just have not had time to make a bra to go with it.






With that being said I will get back to work. What I will do I think is make the Necklace (maybe a 5 Minute process) and it will cover up as an Amulet. I might do something somewhat creative with that. Though it will be simple as the rest of the outfit. This outfit will definitely be released Here and very highly for lovers Lab. I am not sure I will do it on the Nexus, I am not fully noting it but more then likely it is a no. The female and other types will share the ESP but for the Female type it will not contain the files for the Other Body type since as I mentioned before I refuse to expose those who are not into the Other body type to seeing it. Another reason why I am not sure I will do this on Nexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment