Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa Progress

I had some major issues yesterday but today I think I finally figured them out and got to the point where the game does not crash now when I put on my Santa hat.


 The hat is OK but for what ever reason Blender was giving me a Major hard time to get the hats textures to work right. I actually tried to make it more wooley but I think that that might be beyond my current expertise.
 The hate does look workable. This might be my first official custom mod that I will release. But I must warn the hat does NOT work for every hair. I kind of focused on some of my favorite hairs. But I want to keep it realistic for those who want to put it on a lesser haired girl.
Where the issues show up is the ball of the hat. It looks too vetixy. I was kind of lazy to learn how to make a full circle so kind of went with the overly verted default. So if this one thing bothers you about the official release sorry >< None the Less I have 9 days to magically pull out something. I may do it I may not. I have the idea in mind but it might be rushed and it might show in the mod. This is something I fear. I really want my releases to be as precise as possible cause I want those who use my custom work to want to come back. Releasing glitchy work won't convince people that I can make a good mod. Sigh I wish I had the Skill set of Speedbuster or ColourWheels. Their work just is so perfect, it makes modding look easy, I guess I can keep practicing and maybe I will get there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment