Translate

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration

Now I finally have a general handle on uploading, though I was so upset spent about 30 minutes making a cotton material and in the end it ended up not letting me upload it. After several slight adjustments it still did not work. So in the end I used simple texture (uploaded from other ones), So there we now know our next goal. Now to the outfit I made.




This is what Inspired my outfit though of course if I want to make it exact I have ALOT of work to do :(.


I also still need to fix those annoying gaps. I have had it bone weighted pretty decently but sometimes the stomach clips into the strand so it is not releasable. That and I am still working on trying to get different materials in blender that not only work in blender but show in it and will be exportable in game. There is still so much training to go.Just so happy this week is fairly not overly busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment