Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mountains

So I managed to free up some time to do some work on my mod training.
Man oh man the stories I have on that. I did some un documented work on a pair of full back panties and it took a long time. The end result I managed to get it in game but they were extreamly slopy so it's back to the drawing board.

With that being said I decided to go in more with that training book. I managed to do mountains it was simple tutorial but it did teach me a bit on rotating from certain pivots so that's a good thing.






Notice the Fragmenting and creasing (which I failed horribly) but I am still only 140 pages into the book I guess as I get more further in I would be great. I do wish I could find a tutorial explaining how to make bra and panties in Blender for Oblivion since that will be the basis of my mods. That's right I am another one of those pervs who will do skimpy armor mods xD.

Sigh patience will have to be my virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment