Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Not much done but yet knowledge is gaining

This is not so much of a post then a meager update.
I recently smoothed my man out and then I worked on the hat but did not take much liking to how the tutorial explained (besides the fact that they used the vertex dots and the fill in) I was a little upset with how the book described it but they do say that it is made by several designers, I guess some expect we all know blender 100% more then others. Eventually I will make cute hats for my future mods anyway so no need to fear :D. 

I also did a little point of working with materials and textures something I very much needed. I am still in process of working on it as we speak but it is something I must keep going at because it will be quit a grueling process.  I think with a little more work I can start working on developing some of my mods. I have all the concept art I need to make it. I just need to learn a lot more on modeling (though atm I am most comfortable with it) and then I need to learn to do Texture, mats and then make GND's and those other files (like how the items look when you drop it) make textures maps(?) that I can align specifically for my clothing . Also (don't laugh) The Icons :(.

So much work and yet so little time.

Uhm that is my "Green Ooze" Cube X_X. I guess I should have tried to model it more ooze like but I am kind of working mostly on sticking to the rules of the book. The good thing is I got a slight understanding on the whole specular and Diffuse color modules and somewhat what they represent. But the work is not done yet, now I must work on a Beach ball (Which I will probably put in game even though not my Own Creation Per say)

No comments:

Post a Comment