Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Simple Guy Vol 1

So next up on my Training is a very simple human xD.
I would be lying if I said I could not do this one before hand but I did learn an extra trick with the 5 view and the extrude shortcut. I think this should be the next big famous body for Oblivion :p add a butt and boobs and we got ourselves a body replacer xD
I was lazy to do the next phases. Hmph reminds me of how I should be doing the clothing conversions for SuiCup but my oh my, I have been getting anxious to mod already by the day. I have been drawing lots and lots of mod ideas >< But to release them is the next thing ^^ That and learn to give detail. I feel my Thong was nice but too polyesterish not that it is bad here and there but cotton, silk, satin and other materials are desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment