Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

My First Outfit

It seems this reading of Blender guide is proving fruitful. I have never thought this would happens about a month ago but it did. I have finally made my first clothing for oblivion. Only issue is I need to make it show up in Oblivion X_X. But I guess as I learn more I will learn to make clothing actually show up. This is what I made.



So I made it, I personally was debating if I wanted to do a thong or not but I decided wth. I was afraid it would look worst but considering how I did I am actually amazed that it came out OK. I need to keep at it though. It is amazing what a little teaching can do, Or should I say reading? I will keep at it though I must keep training even if I must make things I do not want.
Next Step Making the thong show in oblivion since when I converted it as my femalelowerbody file it just was invisible X_X. How disheartening but I believe it is something I did not do with the texture I also did not smoothen it out with the tool blender has. I am honestly kind of scared to do so ><.

No comments:

Post a Comment