Translate

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Modding from blog to site.

Finally I have decided I will upload files here. I also decided that I might upload some of my beta files to those who only use my blog. But this one will be the first official blog to mod site upload. But some tested mods will only be here. For now I will post the suicup at both places since it has become a little more popular then I expected. I also will add a project I am working on for those who read my blog.

Anyway thanks to Mailamea being so kind to allow me to resource some of her mods for mine (Thank you so much) I will now be able to publish some of the armor conversions for suicup 2 BBB + BB. Here is what we have so far.
This is what I got and now you can have Enjoy the bouncing butt of the suicup.
I have more work to do. I am working up the birdy but not sure I will be releasing that one simply because it came out a bit sluggish for my tastes but we will see. 

Suicup 2 with BBB and BB

No comments:

Post a Comment