Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

News on the BDM/BTRA body.

As it is already known I do conversions to the BDM/BTRA body via request. Well things have changed. Now before I go on, I use the BDM body but I consider them to be 2 versions of that body. BDM was originally posted by another modder. Seren001 and Cut and done by Conehead24 then we have The One I Made now Recently because of my Other Gender work and extensive time adding on to the BDM body I renamed any upload that I will make BTRA For the FEMALES you will see FBTRA and for the Other gender SMBTRA but if it is just BTRA I would ask/read/check files carefully though most likely it will be female.
Now to the reason why I am making this post.

I have noticed that the BTRA fans seem to be even more then the Suicup fan. Because of this I will be doing future mods in BTRA body types as a variant. Keep in mind when doing females SuiCup is my main type (as it is the body I use) but because of popular demand I will be making every mod from here to FBTRA. FBTRA will be using the same items as SMBTRA since SMBTRA is basically FBTRA before I add things to it, then I will be saving the FBTRA base. I cannot promise this for mods that I have already done but I can for future mods I make :). The Seductive Frill May in fact come in a FBTRA variant, because I do not believe I over wrote the base file.  FBTRA will consist of my Jigglier butt weighing so it will be more jiggly than the Sui Cup. 





This is kind of exciting though cause I have fallen in love with the BTRA body as time persissted. Also the fan base seems stronger.
Now keep in mind once again I am in no way neglecting the Suicup body. The Suicup body is the main body and will be still what the blog is dedicated to. BTRA is an variant :).

Thank you to those who have been messaging me and posting request for the BTRA body.

Thanks
-HS

No comments:

Post a Comment