Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Frill Hats for ALL!!

HEY GUYS!!
Update:

Hey guys if you having any troubles with the texture of the Necklace please down laid this file 
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131
It is the speedbuster collection. I will try to upload a direct fix when I have a moment I just made a mistake in the name pathing for the folder with the files.

Thanks poontank for the heads up!

For those just want a quick smaller fix here is the file.
Fixes for necky's



 Finally it is time!!!


It is now time for the release of the Seductive Frill Sets' Mini top hats (Sorry hats and necky only)

I finally decided to take a little tile to chance a all race/class/bodytype friendly mod.
This is the Frill Mini Top Hats.
They basically come in about 22 colors and then a white vial/black vial variants for purposes.
I will be honest, these hats are MAINLY for the purpose of matching mods, nameley ones I've released (publically) but I will be happy to make ones to match other items and sets if the mod has enough popularity. Keep in mind I will probably expand on this mod.

Installing is bassically in the read me , drag and drop xD.

Please note there are a few slight issues with the alpha channel on character screens in in VERY few lights (like most hairs have but that's just game related)



























Locations:



Please note I DO take request for this hat to be colored in your colors you like to match mods it may not already match ^_^.
There are credits to be given.
Speedbuster - For the Suicup necklace used to block those disgusting seems no one likes.
KameleonKlick from Deviant art for the wonderful Texture that I used for several items now. 
Movomo and Gerra6 for their wonderful non give up assistance with the alpha channel issues I've incured.

Downloads↓↓
 Media Fire 

Nexus Link

Lovers Lab Link

Enjoy
-HappySparkles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment