Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

High Lace thong Set for females

At last I finally managed time to make the High Lace Thong set for females.
This set is cute for me and is a break away from my usual fuller cut panties. Granted I LOVE full backs and tanga's I figured I'd spice it up. This set is a thong, I will also proudly announce that there will be one panty shop type that is for thong styles only. Now this will not be JUST one shop, just I want to have different themed shops and different owner types. Some owners only like thongs, others only like fullbacks. Some just like a little bit of both. So this is something to expect with the mod.

I also may be doing a public beta/ alpha for the thong, just so I can see public reaction to it. But this is weighed against if the Beach will be released or not. There is a lot of planning that needs to be put into how I will do these releases. But expect alphas on the city mod to come from time to time. But more info there will be on a shared post.

This set atm, is ment to compliment the Frill Hats, I made sometime ago (as an alternative to the Seductive Frill set)

The shoes are almost the same Base as the strawberry heels but have some minor modifications. I actually feel while the Strawberry shoes are cuter (personal preference) I think this lacey heels are a much smoother mesh. This comes because I have gotten a bit better with my meshes in blender.





















2 comments:

  1. Another great underwear set i look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biikaru, it may be released sooner the first expected and it will be one of many teaser releases. I am just debating if I should include the store (not made at the time of this posting ) to go with it or not. This is highly debatable. Though recently I did make my first building model :p, but if anything the whole would be a very very rough alpha. We shall see :)

      Delete