Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

FCPA Announcement

I have another small thing to announce with regards to my mods, particularly the FCPA body. As some may be aware, this body is made mostly for the Femboy, now because of this I am focusing mostly on the Femboy aspect of this body. Most of the mods for this body will be Femboy only, unless Female is requested. This is decided because the Femboy body is 100% compatible with the Sui-Cup body to a tee. So instead of me having to provide the FCPA lower body for females all one needs to do is download the Sui Cup version and replace ONLY the lower body mesh of Female (or TS, though it will be recommended you drag it to the M/T or TS folder respectively, and you'll save time on making an ESP. If you want both, well then yeah, ESP making will have to be done. This is done to also allow for more time and since Totoko City will have both bodies (including the Sui Cup TS which has a bigger penis which basically follows the same rule as the females, they are compatible and will both be available for reasons of choice.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, Any picture of this new body? or is it exactly the TS body? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this body is the flat chest a cup body. I feel that it is tedious to add the same thing, like literally for both bodies that have seamless matching bottoms. Also the reason why TS does bit have this same thing is because the bottoms has different tools added to them. But also the body is technically my dedicated femboy body. Though it is still technically female. Just the suicup will not be receiving this clothing collection unless I see a very high demand for it. Though I plan on a couple of Sui cup mods in contrast to the collection. Do keep in mind all official clothing in Totoko city will be for all bodies that I work with. Besides the hgec a cup ( for adults) I may include an extra body in place of that. But I am seeing and waiting for Totoko city gets more hype. Then I may make a public topic asking opinions. I mean think about it, this will be the user opportunity to have the body of their choice be given 1000 NEW, items and clothing for it. I mean imagine potentially having say, the manga body having lots of new content for it? This will be a great idea. But again this will be as Totoko city chains more anticipation.

      Also for the TS posting with the pics shown please refer to this link.

      http://happyspaklessm.blogspot.com/2013/12/fcpa-small-note-and-collection.html?m=1

      Delete