Translate

Monday, January 25, 2016

2 Releases done via requess - Enjoy bot please :)

Hey guys,

This has been a great week for me with modding. I am excited because I was able to act on a couple of requests to complete so I jumed on them. Since they came rather promptly I have not posted them on all sites as usual (sorry lovies :() So for now I just uploaded them on Nexus. I figure for the most part everyone can access it there and it will be easier on me since I've managed to cut what's usually a 2-8 hour process (mostly due to my lack of GND models and proper texture mappings and then uploading to 4 places) into a less than 1. I think I prefer it for now. I'll try to continue with all site uploads - just it is hard to maintain all sites and sadly some people do not want to go to my personal favorite site (Can't imagine why someone would not want to go there - sorry if I'm being judgemental)

Anyway, I am rambling.

Without further adieu screenshots. 

R18PN 10 - Heilige Mutter Armor for DMRA



Milfguts Body





 


Links:

R18PN 10 - Heilige Mutter Armor for DMRA
 

MilfGuts Body


No comments:

Post a Comment