Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First Set of Shoes done

I was so scared to mess with the Bispheels DMRA heels but decided to go for it. Then when I did I realized it was less work needed then I had to do. I actually just needed to adjust 1 thing which were the stockings for the most part it seems DMRA uses the same feet as Sui Cup.



  
These are some before pics. Notice the shoes are ok (though my Vjex high heel system was acting up and was lazy to trouble shoot) But the stockings are weird but the shoes fit just fine.



Then here we have the fixed Stockings. It now works a lot better. I might do another mini texture mod and make the stockings mix-match. The shoes are not 100% perfect as upon VERY close inspection you will notice the ankles are a little small. But I will get on that as I get better with modding.

No comments:

Post a Comment