Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

Lots of Work


Well after countless hours of modding I finally finished refitting the China outfit. It could be better there are issues with the conversion when I did bone weight copy. Yes you heard bone weight copy I wont show it off just yet but I will show you the results of a missed bone weight copy.

Here is an example of what happens when you accidentally bone weight copy the under body. You might get stuck with a popped out Mesh. (this is what I have for the finished product, though I may eventually change it it is not so drastic that it actually impairs the mod.It came out a little sloppier then I wanted it to, so this one will go down as only my use mod, then eventually I will reconvert it again and tighten some things up on it. Though for now it serves as just fine in regards to saving mod space I got so many mods to reconvert (so I can dl more xD) and yet I am only on B, Next Up the Birdy outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment