Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Working on the birdy Armor

So I just finished doing some work on the Birdy armor and in the process learned something from it. When messing around with it I noticed it was not quite like the China Dress but actually a bit easier.
The Birdy armor had some issues with clipping but when I messed around with it a bit more I was able to easily fix it by cutting the body underneath.
I had to cut off some parts of the body to make it easier, especially since I am still newer if I can prevent some extra work and cutting etc it will save the possibility of it coming off a bit sluggish (as my work on the china dress was , which I will eventually going back too but I just needed to set the path for it and my other project on the ESP file so I can hash them to one)

This is how it looks in game.
I have managed to make it look decent with out too many holes and miss meshed areas. It also has BBB as well as BB. This was originally one of those mods I just got to have being the perv I am but never really used it as I found Ryk's bikini to be more my kind of thing. But with BBB and BB I will be using it much more often. And having those sexy curves that come with the Suicup2 body makes it all the more better.

SuicupBirdy

No comments:

Post a Comment