Translate

Monday, November 12, 2012

Back to the Classy Panty set.

So finally today I was able to manage time to work on actually making the Classic Panties (the ones you've seen the last few postings) an actual ESP as well as textures and a couple of minor fixes have been put into it. There is still much to do. I had taken longer then I should have, a few notable issues are the clipping in the foot (especially the lower part) of the foot. There also is some weird I have no clue what it is in the foot. So I still have much to do.  None the less as soon as I make a GND this will be released for an Alpha. This mod is the Female version and only the female version. I will still have to tweak it but it is much farther ahead then the other version. BDM version I am still working on as well, just having a lot of clipping issues (as noted on the other blog) There is too many butt clipping and may have to make the butt less expressive. I have made about 17 colors. Some of them are noticeably repetitive, but I decided to keep them because some of them can be very nice as a result of inexperience with textures.






 Aqua Blue

 Black Silk

Black Velvet


 Blue Silk

 Cotton

 Gray

 Leopard

 Lime

Metal

 Ocean Blue

 Raspberry

Red

 Sky Blue

 See Thru Cotton Stripe

 White Cotton

White Lace

White Silk
Location 1
Location 2
Location 3
Some basic info about this outfit:
  • It is Called Classy outfit 
  • It is to be worn as "Defensive Clothing"
  • I made my own spells to add on to it 
  • The stockings being boots are intentional goes for my anime them for my character that inspired the look.
  • It is located on the Side of Wawnet inn. It is right outside of Imperial City can't miss it
  • Has a few glithces
The Issues
  • Mod is compatible for most mods
  • The panties sometimes clip inside the butt (very rare and very slight almost not note worthy)
  • The stockings clip sometimes under the foot and visa versa on the top too
  • The Stockigns are not perfect
  • The Bra is not 100% fixed around the neck
  • The Bra can be adjusted a bit to fix the "togetherness of it"
  • The rough look is actually intentional and is mainly cause by the textures used.
  • Some colors of a few textures do not look like they do in game on NifSkope.
  • The Stockings have a little issue too where there is a weird separation between it and the upper ankle
  • There is no GND
  • The Icon is not input because I have not taken time to do it and refuse to do it until I have a GND for the outfit first.
Soon link will be posted to a few select Alpha Testers when I fix a couple of Glitches and make the GND.

-HS

No comments:

Post a Comment