Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

More on BDM and Future Body

So I may have never put the update in regards to the BDM body here so I will. As mentioned on the other blog I will be able to use the BDM body for the other body type but since I will more then happy to announce that many of my future works will also be BDM compatible and I will be releasing/ sending copies out to those we request the BDM body. Remember that when requesting the BDM body it is actually the base before converting to the other body so in most cases I should have it available. I am a prudent person and I save after most big steps and usually I save before converting to other type, adding BB (in some cases) and of course getting into that other stuff mentioend on the other blog. I have fallen in love with the BDM body once again and feel very happy and excited to use them big boobs in my game play :). So feel free to request. Also as my rule always goes any request for other armor conversions can be made granted the permissions exist. Some I may not be able to do but I will list the ones I have had trouble with and I will put them on the list of things to conquer as my skill level gains.





In the future I also have plans to make my own body from scratch it will probably come with a tramp stamp variant. Bu it is still a major project and far far from now. From what I have been seeing to make your OWN body takes work. I can easily make one using Make Human but that is not the route I want to take. I want to be 100% original. But if I cannot find any big breasted 3D references  I may be screwed in that nature. Call me what you want but I can't help but state my dislike for that A-cup stuff. I feel like a women should have curves.  But what do I know right? I am just the majority of people who appreciate our women to more then thin air.

Anyway if anyone can point me either to a big breasted women tutorial or even a place where I can get references for big breasted women (front, back, and side) I will be more then happy to credit them on the releases of my clothing mods and the official release of the body. As well as as discussing other possible perks if I can ><. Or even a video to help making curvy big boobed women (preferably in blender) would be rad.  This is a step request so if it is a bit asky I understand ;)

Thanks
-HS
PS: I love Sui cup and BDM but making my own big breasted body is just so what I NEED to accomplish I will feel fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment