Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Minor yet Supper annoyance

I know it is not a big deal to many but I have been going crazy over it the last few days.
I know of removing doubles which eliminates the seam issues when combining meshes but now I find myself in new struggles as I am doing releases for the BDM body and the (Other) bdm body I find myself stuck with a major flaw and imperfection that will probably result in me having to redo both the bdm other and bdm female before I can release the requested conversion. It started becoming noticed as I started playing and it seems the issue resides with the lower body particularly.

 This is the parts when separated see that seam?
 When together it is perfect Please note: this is unglossed but does not make a difference

 This is when they are together
But once you separate them this is what happens...

This is a minor issue for the most part but since I am still not "pro" at blender I still find it to be a major problem and halts me officially releasing the ANB bikini for the BDM body type. I will have more work to do it seems. The work is almost never done :(.  

Also I am working on a Spider Armor but I will keep the concept art under wraps until the actual 3D model is made :). 
But for now I can't do anything else until finish this project it is a relatively easy task just a matter of me learning about the mesh combines and seperations >< 

Well looks like it's back to work for me X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment