Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

New to Blogger

Hey everyone I am officially starting my own blog.
This blog is meant for several things. It is intended as kind of the fun and learning progress in which I will try to explore my own creativity as well as the gruling process of self learning 3D modeling (such as blender) . In a nutshell one of the things I want to do is learn to make GREAT mods as some of the other people whom I've seen mod games as well as keep notes to start working on my own game as well as focus on clothing and character design.


 Also please note that this blog is meant for  people who are open minded and 18+ as this blog will have nudity contents as well as quite possibly my strange opinions and ideas on things. (To be seen soon I am sure)

Thank you to any (if anyone) who will follow me in my postings and during this major Learning experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment