Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

So this is the first mod I released. Though the
body is not mine, but it is one I fell in love with so I cut it a couple times then eventually added BBB (boob bouncage too it) I am still practicing how to customize boob bouncage myself but to start I just did a few Bone Weight Copies in Bender.


















It took several times and even with several attempts I have not fully mastered it, though I did manage to pull off a decent boob bounce. I managed to make them work (with help of other great mods such as the DMRA upper body and the DMRA ANB Micro Bikini top that has nicer boobilicouse bounciness.

This was actually my 2nd released version has the first was badly cut and not modder friendly.


This is the SuiCup top with 25% bounciness





This was the more advanced version with 50% bouncineess





Notice the difference?















 


No comments:

Post a Comment