Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Gave in but kept going.

So today earlier I managed to do a horrible (botcacious) job on my Skirt. Well I gave in and decided to quit for a few. I went watched some Video game videos then I saw a Make 3D gaming advertisement, almost like it was hunting me. Saying "You know you want to go back to it". So then I said why not what I got to lose. So I went in and started playing around with Blender a bit. Then I refereed to the Almighty Google. And BAM right in my face a guy posted a tutorial of the thing I dreaded the most.  A SIMPLE SHIRT TUTORIAL! As I initially was like Oh gee. I actually learned 2 tricks and also found out what I was a tempting on the skirt was fairly correct except I need to be less sloppy and not try to play pro. Go simple and take baby steps.  So I followed along regretfully but the end result happened to be fairly desirable, though not quite what it should be.

Here it is.




I would be a cold hard lair if I said that this did not motivate me. While it is way sloppier then the tutorial showed it still is better then the mods I worked on so far (with a possible exception to the mod of the heart thong) I kind of think it came out so so considering I made it out of a plan instead of a mesh. This one I thought I took a screenshot in the early stages but I might of forgot to print screen and pressed it lightly.  Over all I must say I am satisfied with what was made and I intend to make it work more in the very near future. Soon I might even be able to make my concept art come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment