Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A few conversions 1 day!

Today I really was banging out a few mods. I actually banged out a the Mane extra textures today but instead of referencing the old ANB Micro bikini and old CM man that I originally converted I actually converted them to Sui Cup a different way. Though the conversion seems faster as well as much more thorough then my original method (I also suffer less from clipping issues) I do tend to suffer a bit on the side of deformation of the meshes. Tough I feel it is easily fixed I kept it cause I felt it was a much more smoother touch on the Bikini bottom touch then my original. I prefer if  I can to not see any gaps between the clothing and the character unless it is intended though I will say that I do enjoy a little bikini bridge at times xD. None the less here are

See here if you look carefully you can see the ass issue. The bikini kind of Shrunk it kind of reminds me when you bone weight clothing and select the whole thing you pussy goes out to space. 




This was another fault. This skirt moves and I added booty bounce to it too. 
This is the Dancers suit (Armor and Cloth) the thing here is that the skirt is boned to a tail I think I already know the solution to my issue but it only happened with one pose ball so I am not too stressed. 








Other then that I think it looks wonderful. I must say I never really used this often because I am a sick pervert who always wants bikini's and panties etc. But this skirt is pretty sexy in it's own right and I may find myself bringing it along with me for a few of my adventures.

Here is the Butt in Action! (It was a little over recorded but oh well xD)




2 comments:

  1. Nice conversion using the textures I made! That'll cost you an endorsement and vote on our mod you got those from, if you haven't already. XD

    I suppose I can't stop you from releasing the converted meshes, since we used them from somepony else already, but please do not distribute the textures.

    -griffinrider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello griffinrider,

      Thank you for the compliment as well as the visit to my blog.

      I may use Nexus in the future for mod releases, yes but it will be when I start working on my own mods from scratch (which is in the process of getting up to par everyday).

      Yes some of the conversions are all for personal use as well. Things like the My little pony mod that are not 100% approved will only be shown in pictures. I will not re-release the mod before given permission to do so. I do seldom release mods on my blog but they still will and always will respect the rules of other sites and parties.


      Delete