Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Volcano

So I finally managed to make time to Mod with Direction. Gotta love mini breaks (all about 2 days of freedom :() But none the less I was happy to manage to jump back into the blender book.  Only thing that upset me a bit is the fact that they really did not provide much direction as some of the earlier tutorials. It seems they work on the newest one (which I understand) but they kind of rushed through the 2.49 guide.




It is no where as good as theirs but I think it was somewhat OK gave me a few small points on idea's for things I might be able to apply in more works. I do hate yet appreciate sometimes being forced to improvise, because it provides me worth the work needed to make it work and learn on my own. Maybe tomorrow I will jump into the next one while eating Calamari and Pizza xD. I am so excited but the food will be gone and forgotten in a matter of minutes :(. 

Next up is the Parallel mod for the females to compete with the other body. Remember those Big Panties I made before? Yep I made it but I recommend waiting for it to be made here. I actually usually use the female by default as it is easier add the extra messes as oppose to redo and re position and all of that. I am debating which cut I can go for.  I am debating between making the female default (this is for those who want a little more then nude. Should I go for Thong, G-String,  Highcut, boyshorts, hipster, bikini or Tanga. Now that is the question... I guess I will figure it out once I get in the mode, I will not do Control briefs, and maybe not classic cut, at least not for the nude body replacer as I can already foresee the panty comments. But if I do a g-string, would it truly be original?

No comments:

Post a Comment