Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Poll for Sui Cuip booty bounce.

Hey guys,

As you all know I have been doing the Sui cup and BTRA bodies for a while.
I recently noticed that I can say with great confidence that I have gotten better with my skills that I am now confident enough to add some extra sexiness to the Sui Cup.  I recently was playing with the Female BTRA bodies ass jiggle and made it even MORE Jiggly, now I though as of late I have been in a MAJOR Sui Cup mood. So I have decided to take a poll on the asses.

This poll unfortunately is only going to be available on Lovers Lab (Since I am a little tired today to post and fight with my polling site.  I will link the thread once it is made.

Keep in mind you SHOULD Vote if you want a certain kind of jigglage.
This vote will be FINAL and once I release my next mod as time progresses my newer mods will start to reflect this change in the Sui Cup Ass if it is voted upon.

Here is the Video.

You can Vote at this thread here.

Vote Here Click Me!

Thanks
-Happysparkles :D

Not sure when to end tally, but I might even end it in about a day or so. As I will be making the changes ASAP. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment