Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Big Project Stuffs

Well well well, back to the Big Project.
I did another conversion to Suicup and BTRA (BDM).
It looks good, kind of miss converting at times. I think that soon when I finish the big project I might take sometime to go back to the A-Z Suicup/BTRA conversions and maybe the Femmeboi body too.

But here are some screens.


Sui Cup




 BTRA




I guess I was a little disappointed in myself today because during the process of making the conversion I made several stupid mistakes so I had to start from scratch. It does not help with my silly PC freezing on me a lot today ><. I think something is wrong with my Raid Controller. But anywho, another conversion done, still so so much more to go. This is literally not even 50%. Though I can't complain it is my own fault for not getting on it earlier. So this is what I get X_X.

Next Post


No comments:

Post a Comment