Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Big Project Continued

So today I finally got a chance to get back into Conversion mode.
I did just the third out fit :(.
I know I need to get a flow but maybe I can go from doing 1 conversion to 3 or more.
I think the slow down is that I am doing it for two bodies at a time.
The original Request was for the BTRA Body, but I decided to do it also for the Suicup since I love to use that body and it needs some much needed attention too.
Also besides the BTRA body it is being converted to the Suicup TS Body.
---More on that on the TS Blog.---

So anyway here are the lovely conversions.






Sumiko is in her Female Suicup Form.
She looks stunning as she poses in the living room of her Luxurious Castle.
I always enjoy using the Sui cup body it is very close to the DMRA body just has a bigger ass and wider hips. I am the type that likes slightly imperfect. For me DMRA is VERY sexy but too perfect, Suicup is more like my preference (ofc with a more cartoonish perfection) but it has a wider hips so thewaist is slimmer and can be noticed quite easily. It's like you know where the stomach ends and the waist begins, I think that might of been the reason I was so sold on the Sui cup body once I saw it on Speedbusters Joke mod series.

Anyway to the BTRA Body




Over all it is going well so far for the BTRA body, I just need to keep this momentum going.
Things have been rather stressful in Real Life and this is why I have not really touched my Skyrim Body work yet. Just at this time I am trying to have minimal stress and the next part of the Skyrim Body will be just that. So for the time being I will dismiss any ETA's in regards to Skyrim. I am still going to do Skyrim just not sure when. I just want to get through this rough patch right now.

Anyway enough of my rants
-Happysparkles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment